No products in the cart.
AM05 Hot + Cool™ fan heater (Available in White, Black, and Blue)
Out of stock
- Heating fan
- Cooling fan
- Air Multiplier™ technology
- No worrying burning smell
- Easy to clean
- Remote control
- Oscillation – independent motor drives smooth oscillation.
- Variable airflow control
- Temperature control – 33°F to 99°F precision.
- Magnetic location – curved and magnetized to store neatly on the machine.
- Touch-tilt – Pivots on its own center of gravity, staying put without clamping.
- Low center of gravity
- Base-mounted motor.
- Not top-heavy and unstable.
- LED display
- Mixed flow impeller – A combination of the technologies used in turbochargers and jet engines generates powerful airflow.
- High-speed motor
- PTC ceramic plates – Never exceeds 392°F.
- 2.5mm aperture – Air is forced out to create the jet.
- 8° airfoil-shaped ramp – Generates maximum airflow velocity and volume.
- 10mm airflow projector – Directs more air towards you by focusing its exit angle.
- 2-year warranty
- Save energy
- Costs approximately 30% less to heat a whole room than conventional fan heaters.* Can lower energy bills up to 20% when used with air conditioning.**
*Testing using test method DTM 961, based on IEC60675.
**Assumes up to 6% savings in air conditioning costs for every degree Fahrenheit that thermostat is raised. (See U.S. EPA and D.O.E. Energy Savings Calculator). Also assumes elevated air speed may offset increase in air temperature by up to five degrees (See ASHRAE Standard 55-2004-Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy). Air multiplier must be used in conjunction with and in close proximity to air conditioning ventilation output in each room to recognize savings benefit. Actual savings may vary based on use and other factors.